II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Our baby's growin' up...


This past weekend, Matt and I watched a movie and Grant fell asleep between us on the couch. When the movie was over, I realized he (Grant) and I had been holding hands and I had Matt grab the camera because I know there will be a day when my little boy won't wanna hold mama's hand anymore and I wanted to capture that image. Then as Matt carried him to bed, I snapped another shot of our little boy in his strong daddy's arms. One day he'll be way too big for us to carry to bed...but for right now, I want to cherish these moments.

2 comments:

KC said...

Tell me about it girlfriend! I feel the same way about Seth. Why do they have to grow up so fast?!

Jenelle said...

Good job on soaking in the moment. You'll be glad that you did later.