Good news/Bad news...
Okay...the bad news is that we won't be in our house as soon as we thought (first week of December).
But...the good news is that we will be in before Christmas! yeah! We found out today that we will be closing on our house the week of December 19th. They poured the driveway and front and back patios yesterday and the tile is completely finished. Hopefully I will get out there tomorrow and get some pictures so you can all see how it looks now (I know you are all just "dying" to see my new driveway! ha ha). Anyway, hope you guys had a good November! Say Hello to December...it's less than 5 hours away!
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Good news/Bad news...
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
It's Wednesday night...Thanksgiving eve...if there is such a thing. I'd say I'm bored, but I don't think that is accurate since I have a good 4-5 hours of work sitting here on my desk that needs to be done...maybe unmotivated is more like it. Actually, if there was something fun to do...I could probably get motivated. I wish there was an aerobics class at my gym tonight. By the way(referring back to my last post)if you do that exercise video in your undies in front of the mirror...that will be all the motivation you will need to get your butt in shape. Believe me, I tried it. It's amazing how much you can hide with a shirt and jeans! Take it all off and jump around and you'll see just what is hiding beneath all those clothes! Anyway...I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving tomorrow. I'd say, "Don't eat too much" but then I'd make a hypocrite of myself because I already know I'm gonna. At least I can come home tomorrow night and do my new hip-hop aerobics video and burn some of it off. Gosh, as much as I talk about exercising...you'd think I'd be buff. hmmmm...maybe someday! Okay, well, if you are still reading this..you must either be a really devoted reader...or be pretty bored yourself. Either way, I am gonna get up off my booty and go do something more productive than this. I luv u all and I'll write more soon! Oh wait...one last thing...what I am thankful for...
1. My heavenly Father, His precious son and the Holy Spirit---without them, I am nothing.
2. My sweetheart, my best friend...my husband. The man who I grow to love more and more every day that we spend together...and who makes me look forward to the years ahead...even though that means we will be getting older.
3. My dear children...Brooklyn and Grant. Little walking, talking pieces of my heart. Words don't even touch the depth of my love for them.
4. My parents and all the rest of my awesome family. Sure...we have our share of nuts...but all in all...we're a pretty sweet bunch.
5. My friends, yes you...the ones of you who have stuck with me through this entire post even though I am rambling on and on...I am so thankful for you! God has given me some of the best people in this world to be friends with. You've listened to me gripe, laugh, cry, whine and fret about the silliest things. You've been the encouragement I've needed to keep on going...and you've reminded me that I can't be SuperMom, no matter how BAD I want to. You've reminded me that all mom's make mistakes sometimes (and yell at their kids) and that stretchmarks are just souvenirs from one of the greatest journeys a woman ever gets to take---the pathway to motherhood. I only hope that I will be and have been as good a friend as you all have been to me!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Hi girls! I know this is kind of a weird thing to talk about where the whole world can read...but I just wanted to tell you all about a new work-out video I have discovered. I borrowed it from a friend (I won't tell which one since she made me swear not to tell anyone that it's hers!) It's called Carmen Electra's Striptease Aerobics. There are 5 videos in the set and the last one is Hip-Hop Aerobics...which I am really looking forward to. Anyway...besides this being a GREAT abs, butt and legs workout...it is also VERY helpful for enticing those couch potatoes off the couch (or recliner) and into the bedroom. Okay, I know you're probably thinking to yourself..."Oh ya! Just what I want to do...encourage him!" But really, when you have the "control" (they become hypnotized by these moves)it's a lot more fun. Plus, you're getting a work out too...which I know all of us need and want...especially as the holiday season is fast approaching. So, get yourself up out of your computer chair and run to Wal-Mart and get this video. Your body and your husband will thank you!
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Hi Guys! Well, once again..our babysitter and friend and now photographer, Tori, took our family pictures for us a couple of weeks ago. I am sharing with you just a select few (she took nearly 600 shots!!) There are probably at least a hundred that I LOVE...but that would take up a LOT of space...so..here are some. Leave me a comment and let me know which ones are your favorites!