II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Giving Thanks Giving Thanks Giving Thanks!!!

It's Wednesday night...Thanksgiving eve...if there is such a thing. I'd say I'm bored, but I don't think that is accurate since I have a good 4-5 hours of work sitting here on my desk that needs to be done...maybe unmotivated is more like it. Actually, if there was something fun to do...I could probably get motivated. I wish there was an aerobics class at my gym tonight. By the way(referring back to my last post)if you do that exercise video in your undies in front of the mirror...that will be all the motivation you will need to get your butt in shape. Believe me, I tried it. It's amazing how much you can hide with a shirt and jeans! Take it all off and jump around and you'll see just what is hiding beneath all those clothes! Anyway...I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving tomorrow. I'd say, "Don't eat too much" but then I'd make a hypocrite of myself because I already know I'm gonna. At least I can come home tomorrow night and do my new hip-hop aerobics video and burn some of it off. Gosh, as much as I talk about exercising...you'd think I'd be buff. hmmmm...maybe someday! Okay, well, if you are still reading this..you must either be a really devoted reader...or be pretty bored yourself. Either way, I am gonna get up off my booty and go do something more productive than this. I luv u all and I'll write more soon! Oh wait...one last thing...what I am thankful for...
1. My heavenly Father, His precious son and the Holy Spirit---without them, I am nothing.
2. My sweetheart, my best friend...my husband. The man who I grow to love more and more every day that we spend together...and who makes me look forward to the years ahead...even though that means we will be getting older.
3. My dear children...Brooklyn and Grant. Little walking, talking pieces of my heart. Words don't even touch the depth of my love for them.
4. My parents and all the rest of my awesome family. Sure...we have our share of nuts...but all in all...we're a pretty sweet bunch.
5. My friends, yes you...the ones of you who have stuck with me through this entire post even though I am rambling on and on...I am so thankful for you! God has given me some of the best people in this world to be friends with. You've listened to me gripe, laugh, cry, whine and fret about the silliest things. You've been the encouragement I've needed to keep on going...and you've reminded me that I can't be SuperMom, no matter how BAD I want to. You've reminded me that all mom's make mistakes sometimes (and yell at their kids) and that stretchmarks are just souvenirs from one of the greatest journeys a woman ever gets to take---the pathway to motherhood. I only hope that I will be and have been as good a friend as you all have been to me!

0 comments: