II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Campin' in the Crib!!!

Guess what??? It is 1 pm in the afternoon and Grant is taking a nap! YEAH!!! I know that sounds silly to be so excited about....but read my past posts and you'll understand! I cringed as I handed over the $75 to buy a "Cozy Crib Tent" but it's already paying off! I was worried about what he would think about it or if it would make him feel like he was in "jail" but I put him down with his milk and blanket, zipped the thing up and walked out. He fussed for about 3 minutes (which he always does) and then silence! Woohoo! I feel funny being this excited about something so seemingly nominal, but I am! As much as I hate to admit it (I feel guilty enjoying time without my kids sometimes), the hour or two I have in the evenings after we put him to bed and before we go to bed is one of my favorite times of the day. It's been taking hours to get him to stay in bed at night and now it looks like we can go back to normal again. Weird how we think "change" will make life more exciting...and while it usually does...sometimes "normal" is much better! Ha Ha!

0 comments: