II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Jen's Tip of the Day (for married or about to be married women only!)

Hi girls! I know this is kind of a weird thing to talk about where the whole world can read...but I just wanted to tell you all about a new work-out video I have discovered. I borrowed it from a friend (I won't tell which one since she made me swear not to tell anyone that it's hers!) It's called Carmen Electra's Striptease Aerobics. There are 5 videos in the set and the last one is Hip-Hop Aerobics...which I am really looking forward to. Anyway...besides this being a GREAT abs, butt and legs workout...it is also VERY helpful for enticing those couch potatoes off the couch (or recliner) and into the bedroom. Okay, I know you're probably thinking to yourself..."Oh ya! Just what I want to do...encourage him!" But really, when you have the "control" (they become hypnotized by these moves)it's a lot more fun. Plus, you're getting a work out too...which I know all of us need and want...especially as the holiday season is fast approaching. So, get yourself up out of your computer chair and run to Wal-Mart and get this video. Your body and your husband will thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni, When my hard drive crashed I lost all of my pix. If one more person says "you should have put them on a disc", I'm going to scream. Love your aerobics comments! The pictures are wonderful. Matt is the handsomest man I know and you are GORGEOUS! The kids are so precious. They have changed so much. Can't wait to see you Thursday. Love & hugs

Anonymous said...

Just one question when reading this? How do you get away with doing those aerobics when you live at your mom's house currently? You all must have very good arrangements :). Just kidding. Sounds like fun!