II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I see a move in our future...

Good news/Bad news...
Okay...the bad news is that we won't be in our house as soon as we thought (first week of December).
But...the good news is that we will be in before Christmas! yeah! We found out today that we will be closing on our house the week of December 19th. They poured the driveway and front and back patios yesterday and the tile is completely finished. Hopefully I will get out there tomorrow and get some pictures so you can all see how it looks now (I know you are all just "dying" to see my new driveway! ha ha). Anyway, hope you guys had a good November! Say Hello to December...it's less than 5 hours away!

0 comments: