II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bathing made easy...

Since I went to the gym this morning and worked out HARD (and it felt great by the way) I am super sweaty and stinky right now. That was 4 1/2 hours ago and I still haven't showered. I've been blogging and working but now it's time to get cleaned up. I told Grant "Hey buddy, I gotta go take a shower okay?" Being that he is bored and doesn't want to wait for me to take a shower--this was his reply, "Hey! You don't have to take a shower! I have Germ-X!" HA HA! If only it were that easy!

3 comments:

KC said...

That is funny! Don't kids say the cutest things?!

Kate said...

I think it's reasonable - ha ha :)

Too cute. He doesn't want to lose his mommy to the shower for a while.

Logzie said...

I LOVE how 'simple' kids think!