II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's Icky being Sicky

It's Tuesday morning, 9:03 a.m. and normally at this time I would be sweatin' my butt off at the gym...but not today. (Again!) Last week it was Grant who was sick--this week it's me. UgH! I woke up Sunday morning barely able to breathe through my nose and with a horrible sinus headache. It's done nothing but get worse since then. The only time I feel okay is when I take this non-drowsy sinus med that I have. But it makes me super energetic and then all of a sudden when it wears off..I am totally drained and exhausted! It is so hard for me to sit still. Yesterday I woke up feeling horrible, took the meds, got my energy boost and cleaned out the garage, tore out the garden and mowed and cleaned the whole house!! Of course by the time I got done I was toast. Now today, I woke up feeling like I wanted to go work out but I knew better than to even try it since just simple things like making breakfast tire me out. I took a shower and felt like I needed to sit down and rest afterwards. Ha! So, I am hoping to use this long day at home to do LOTS of scrapbooking. I've really been on a roll lately and have gotten probably 25 pages done in the past 2 weeks or so. Only 1 more years worth of pictures to do and I'll be caught up! ha ha
Anyhow, just thought I'd do a post before I get started on my "day". Before I can go have fun scrapping...I have to do my "real" work for the dr. office. I picked up another doc part-time to help a friend of mine out and that has been a big blessing (financially) although it means I am at my desk quite a bit more. Oh well...gotta give to get right?
Happy Tuesday to you all! Don't forget to watch The Biggest Loser tonight on NBC. It's getting SO good!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Feel better - those sinus infections are so nasty :(

I'm going to get my Dove lotion tonight and watch Biggest Loser. Can't wait to see who goes home and how they look now! That's the best part.

KC said...

I've got my recorder set, but I will probably watch Biggest Loser tomorrow sometime (since I try to get the boys in bed, reading stories by 8:30pm). I can't wait to see what happens though. I love that show! I can't watch it without crying though...something on there always makes me cry happy tears....it is so motivating! I wish everyone watched this show and realized that you CAN change your life! :) (sorry, my soap box).

I hope you get to feeling better. I took the boys to the doc last week because they can't stop coughing and have fever. Now Levi is better, but Seth still has it, and now I've got it to. NO FUN. My throat is killing me, and I can't stop coughing.
Oh...but Stephen and I had the WHOLE weekend to ourselves and at least I wasn't sick then!!! :) Yippy!!!