II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

As I promised, here are some holiday pics of my home. Some of them are pretty good..and them some really don't do it justice...but you get the idea.


This is my favorite thing of all...my manger scene. Matt's grandma gave me this a couple of years ago and I just ADORE it. I would love to have the other pieces some day...but being that it is that Willow Tree brand...it's pretty pricey.

The entryway. That wreath on the door is really pretty...but you can't see the detail in the picture at all--probably because of the sunlight behind it.


Since we don't have a fireplace, we hang our stockings on a shelf in the entryway. One day (maybe this year after Christmas) I hope to get us all beautiful stockings with our names embroidered on them. But for now, these cheapy's from wally-world will have to do.

The tree. I left off the gold bows I usually put on and I'm not sure it looks "full" enough. What do ya'll think?

The dining room. I had bought this hurricane globe thing to give as a gift but I fell in love with it and kept it instead!

Even the dog has a stocking! (thanks to Grandma who makes sure no one gets overlooked!)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Everything looks so warm and cozy and I love your tree -wouldn't change a thing :) Love love love that the dog has that little stocking hung near his bowl. Can't forget them, can we? Happy Holidays MJ!

Logzie said...

Awesome!!! You have totally made me want to get my decs up!!!

It all looks georgeous! I love the tree too! It looks FAB!!!

Thanks for sharing!

P.S.-I would have kept that red hurricane thing too! :0)

Unknown said...

Your house is beautiful! Love the doggie stocking ;)

KC said...

Great Job Jen. Your house looks so beautiful!

We have some of those embroidered stockings with our names on them, and matching Stocking holders. They are really cute! I got them from JCPenney. I bet you can find them on sale after Christmas for a great price. :)

MLM said...

Your house looks great. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. I'm right with you on wanting the embroidered stockings but waiting...next year!!!