II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am thankful for DESSERT!!!

For our Thanksgiving feast tomorrow, I was asked to bring a dessert the kids would enjoy. This is what I came up with. I think they both turned out really cute. Hopefully they will taste as good!

Pilgrim Hats
Melt chocolate, cover large marshmallow, set on top of the chocolate side of a fudge-striped shortbread cookie using a toothpick and a 2nd toothpick to pull out the 1st toothpick. Stick in fridge to cool completely and then use yellow icing to pipe on the buckle.


Fall Brownies
Prepare a pan of brownies as directed on package. Melt chocolate and spread on top. Cut Snickers mini's in half and sprinkle on top (whole pkg). Sprinkle orange and brown M&M's or Reeces candies on top and let cool.

5 comments:

Kate said...

ooooh boy! me hungry!

Logzie said...

I think I just gained a pound looking at that picture~!!! YUMMO!!!! And those pilgrim hats are SO STINKING AWESOME!! Great job!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Kids are guaranteed to love these! What kid doesn't loooove chocolate ;) Too cute

MLM said...

You've got skills girl!

Jenelle said...

They turned out so cute. Hope the kids loved them.