II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Friends

Here are a few pics of me and my peeps. (Isn't that just the funniest word?) These were taken a couple of weeks ago at a bonfire Rich & Teya had. One of my bestest buds, Amos, couldn't be there that night so she missed out on the photo session...but I just had to give her a shout out anyway to say "I love ya!"

This is me and my buddy, Tori over at www.purple-orchids.blogspot.com

Shawn & Rachael and me and Matt.


This pic was taken last night (at the Halleluah party) of Me, Teya & Rachael.

2 comments:

Logzie said...

That looks like fun. I remember Teya's kitchen well...we had many good times there as well. Gosh I miss it! We had lunch with them quite often after school at Rhema as Teya's Mom babysat Logan while we were in school and usually had a wonderful lunch cooked up for all of us afterwords. I miss her! I miss Teya! I miss EVERYONE!! *sniff, sniff*

Domestic Diva said...

I how I miss the days in that kitchen...playing spoons, golf...I'm boohooing like Logziella :-(

Glad the bonfire was fun!