II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Have you ever seen anything like this?

Brooklyn's mouth was bleeding the other day so I pulled up her mouth to look at it and her permanent tooth is coming in on top of her baby tooth! Her baby tooth is hardly even loose. I am not sure what to think about this. I don't know if it's something to be worried about or not. It bleeds all the time. Pretty much everytime she bites into anything. I hate to call the dentist if its not really necessary, but I don't know. What do ya'll think? Have you ever seen anything like this before?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amos said...

I am thinking they would tell you to get the tooth pulled. Otherwise her tooth might grow in crooked?? I would call just to ask anyway.

Unknown said...

I have a friend who's oldest (now 7) had that happen to her 2 bottom teeth. The permanent ones were coming in, yet the baby ones weren't even loose. The dentist did have to pull the baby ones. But from what I remember everything went fine and other baby teeth have been coming out on their own w/o a problem.

I would definitely call the dentist though.

Logzie said...

I'm with the others, it might be cheaper to call the dentist than to pay for orthodontics for the crooked permanent tooth later on.

Keep us posted.

Amy said...

That happened to me when I was growing up and I did have to have the baby teeth pulled. I don't remember it being too traumatic though. It kinda freaked me out at the idea of having teeth pulled but once my dentist told me it would make room for more of my "big teeth" to come in I was fine with it.

And don't worry...at least in my case I don't think this was why I ended up having to have braces later. :) Wow! Just think...you knew me even before I had braces!

KC said...

I agree with everyone else. I would call the dentist, because they will probably have to pull the baby tooth to make room for the permanent tooth.
Good luck, and let us know what happens! :)