If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
So, I took some time from my busy life to scrapbook this morning. I am pretty happy with how this double layout turned out. What do ya'll think? I've got a long way to go still...but this is sure an improvement over the stuff I've done in the past!
What is inadequate about that? Hmmm, NOTHING! You did a fabulous job. When I began I had white pages with a few stickers and circle pictures and writing. Now that was boring! You do just fine my dear!
I don't scrapbook...not enough time in the day, plus I am not creative when it comes to that kind of stuff, so I don't enjoy trying... But you did a great job girlfriend! That looks amazing!
you are definately coming into your own... i am sp proud of you. keep it up! ps- i hope you get soooo addicted so that when i call you and see if you want to scrapbook, you won't be able to say no... or even "maybe". hehe
I have a husband I fall more in love with every day and 2 kids who have completely stolen my heart. I exercise a bit obsessively and am working out the kinks of living on a Dave Ramsey style budget. I am also a Beachbody Coach and fitness instructor. I enjoy nothing more than spending time with my friends and family! Oh and one last VERY important thing: I LOVE JESUS!!!
Vegetable Minestrone
-
This is a yummy soup. Hearty, healthy and made my body happy. Gluten free,
(mostly) dairy free and vegetarian.YUM YUM! So good.
*Vegetable Minestrone ...
P90X Day 10, 11 & 12
-
YES! We are still going strong! :)
I will admit, Saturday proved to be too much of a challenge and we were
unable to get out workout in. By the time we got ...
Florida Visit 2010 August
-
Family Trip to Florida in August....These are my peeps and I love them all
so much!! My girls love being in Florida and miss them all too!!!
Princess Laure...
The End
-
My last post was July 31. It was my grandparents' anniversary but it also
marked the four year anniversary of this blog. Four years! I've enjoyed
sharing s...
Personal Training!
-
I just wanted to report that I have not fallen off the wagon :) I have been
studying for my CPT Exam and actually today worked 1 on 1 with a client at
the ...
A New Fitness Love
-
OK, I'm a slacker...I just noticed that it has been 2 months since my last
post. Believe me, I haven't been slacking off on my fitness and nutrition.
But.....
5 comments:
What is inadequate about that? Hmmm, NOTHING! You did a fabulous job. When I began I had white pages with a few stickers and circle pictures and writing. Now that was boring! You do just fine my dear!
Thats a great page! You are very talented! I don't scrapbook, but maybe one day I will, but that is great!
I don't scrapbook...not enough time in the day, plus I am not creative when it comes to that kind of stuff, so I don't enjoy trying...
But you did a great job girlfriend! That looks amazing!
That is a cute LO...you ARE good at it! The more you do it, the more your creative juices will get flowing and it will just come easy to you. :0)
you are definately coming into your own... i am sp proud of you. keep it up!
ps- i hope you get soooo addicted so that when i call you and see if you want to scrapbook, you won't be able to say no... or even "maybe". hehe
Post a Comment