II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Answers...

First of all, I have to give props to Kate who got them all right (with the exception of that last word on #3). I was surprised anyone would be able to make them out...but then Kate..who doesn't even have kids yet? Good Job!
So, here are the answers/interpretation:
1. An I Dog
2. A Doll House
3. A Real Diamond Collection
4. A Coke Machine

Ya'll were stumped on "collection" which makes sense because what in the heck is a "real diamond collection" anyway? I asked her about it and she said it was something she saw for sale on TV. Thank you hollywood! The only thing normal on this list is the doll house. My mom is getting her the I Dog. As for the Coke machine and real diamond collection...uh..I'm not sure what to make of that. Who buys their kids a coke machine? My kids don't even drink coke! ha ha

Anyhow, glad ya'll had fun with that. I did too. I love the game Mad Gab. I have the Bible version and that's a lot of fun too--puts a new twist on things.

I might post more of these as she does a lot of writing and it takes a lot of work deciphering what it says usually. Ya'll were so good at it!

Okay, it's off the computer for me and onto something else, like my DH! he he
Good night.
Ps. I had to look DH up at www.wikipedia.com and find out what in the world that was. It stands for Dear Hubsband if you didn't know. Also, DW is Dear Wife. You guys probably all knew that already, but thought I'd explain just in case.

5 comments:

tori said...

thanks for the answers. i had a few words right. yes i did know about the dw, dh abbreviations. there is also dd (dear daughter) ds (dear son) kwim (know what i mean) i thinks that is all i know of. i hope you have a good night.

t

Logzie said...

Yah, thank God for Wikipedia...when I first started blogging I had no idea what all that DH stuff meant but after a while I caught on. Ha!

One question though...How did you read Kate's blog w/o knowing what DH was??? LOL!!! :0)

KC said...

I'm just now catching up on your blog....I had all of the answers right except for the diamonds one...couldn't figure that one out. :)

DH, your just now figuring that one out? :) I figured you already knew all of this stuff...since you ARE the one who introduced me to the world of blogging. haha

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Your daughter is the mad gab writer of the world that rocked! I even asked my friend who I was on the phone with and he is the pro at mad gab and he was stumped! Big kudos to kate! You go girl! Can't wait for more lists! Also I was just talking to my mom the other day and how much we like mad gab and we agreed there should be a bible version! too funny!

smiling's my favorite said...

okay, that was too cute. you better keep the list so you can put it in your scrapbook. On this note,I have my daughter's Christmas list and it's pretty funny too.