II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sugar's not all bad...

Did you know that you can exfoliate your face with sugar to get rid of that dry, winter skin and reveal the fresh, vibrant you living underneath? I didn't....but I heard about it on What Not To Wear this past weekend and figured I'd give it a try. My skin gets so dry in the winter it almost looks as though I've been sunburned and I'm peeling! (especially my face)
So this morning I tossed a tbsp. of sugar in with my face cleanser and scrubbed away. As soon as I rinsed it off...I could tell the difference. My face felt like a baby's bottom...soft and smooth! Wow!
Anyway, just thought I'd share the tip....

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Great tip! I had never heard that before but I'm willing to give it a try! Sugar is in bountiful supply around here. I'd rather have it on my face than on my hips!!

Unknown said...

What a great tip! I'll have to give that a try. ;)

Logzie said...

Great idea...I'll have to try that one too! Thanks!

BTW...this has nothing to do with this post but a while back when we were thinking of different names for our Ta Ta's...and you did a post about bra's...well...it was high time for me to be getting a new one so I typed into google "over the shoulder boulder holder...keeping up with the joneses" and found your post about the bra you like from Gapbody...I wrote the name down and went there. I check the clearance rack and viola...there's a RED one in my size and it's the ONLY one there!...only $12.97 baby! Yeah! I was geeked. I tried it on and it's AWESOME!!! I am hooked now! I went there planing to spend $50 on ONE bra and ended up getting a pair of jeans and a sweater (both on clearance too) and a bra for UNDER $50!!!! Oh yah!!! LOVIN IT!!! Just knew you'd appreciate that story Jen...thanks again for your help. :0)

Kate said...

Thanks for the tip, Jen! I'm going to try that tonight after my workout. And I love that it's free - all I have to do is go tothe cupboard!

Thanks Logzie for reminding me that I need a new bra and underwear :)