II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So, I took some time from my busy life to scrapbook this morning. I am pretty happy with how this double layout turned out. What do ya'll think? I've got a long way to go still...but this is sure an improvement over the stuff I've done in the past!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amos said...

What is inadequate about that? Hmmm, NOTHING! You did a fabulous job. When I began I had white pages with a few stickers and circle pictures and writing. Now that was boring! You do just fine my dear!

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Thats a great page! You are very talented! I don't scrapbook, but maybe one day I will, but that is great!

KC said...

I don't scrapbook...not enough time in the day, plus I am not creative when it comes to that kind of stuff, so I don't enjoy trying...
But you did a great job girlfriend! That looks amazing!

Logzie said...

That is a cute LO...you ARE good at it! The more you do it, the more your creative juices will get flowing and it will just come easy to you. :0)

smiling's my favorite said...

you are definately coming into your own... i am sp proud of you. keep it up!
ps- i hope you get soooo addicted so that when i call you and see if you want to scrapbook, you won't be able to say no... or even "maybe". hehe