II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Glory to God!!!

It's 7:40 on Saturday morning. I woke up 20 minutes before my alarm was set to go off and I feel GREAT! I am completely stoked about going to the gym this morning (and getting to finally get back to kickboxing after missing for the past 2 months give or take a time or two!) I feel totally rested, energized and my heart is pumping at a little faster rate than usual. Don't ask me why or what...I have no idea. All I know is this is TERRIFIC! If I could wake up like this every day...Ahhhhhh...!!! I feel ready for the day, excited, in love, happy, confidant and strong. It's like sometime during the night, someone flipped a switch inside of me. It's actually pretty ironic because Matt and I had the house all to ourselves last night (both of the kids slept over somewhere else) and instead of having the steamy, romantic evening I had hoped for, we sat and talked for hours about how insecure I've been feeling and acting and how that is hurting our relationship. Then all of a sudden today, I wake up feeling completely opposite.!?!?! Huh!? Who knows, maybe I just needed to get it all out (say it to him). Whatever but I'm sure glad I'm feeling better today!
Anyhow, I just wanted to take a second to post since it's rare that I #1: wake up early, #2: feel like this.

So, I hope you all woke up feeling the same way and are ready to tackle your Saturday with a big smile and lots of energy!
Love you all!

2 comments:

tori said...

i am so proud of you!!!!! i know that energy you are speaking of. it is a wonderful feeling. you go girl!

t

Jenelle said...

Glad that you are feeling good. Great conversation has a way of lifting the spirit. Enjoy.