II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The smartest thing I've done all day...


So, I had this idea the other day when I was digging in the bottom of our coat closet trying to find a pair of matching gloves. I bought this organizer at Wal-Mart this afternoon for $6.76 and believe me, it's worth every penny!!! I am so excited! ha ha (ps. I don't want any comments on how MESSY this closet is! believe me....it was WAY worse before I got the organizer thingy and all that stuff was in the floor!! ha ha)
Now when we get ready to go somewhere, all our coats, hats, mittens, gloves and scarves are in the same place and easy to find. I put Grant's stuff on bottom, Brooklyn's in the middle, mine above hers and Matts on top.
Just thought I'd share this idea with you in case any of you want to do it too!

Ps. I just wanted to mention that while I was at Wal-Mart today, I did buy the nice razor blades I was talking about in my last post...but they were even more expensive than I thought!!!! It was $12.76 for a pack of FOUR!!! AUGH! I put them in and out of the cart about 5 times before I finally reminded myself of that NASTY cut on my woo-hoo and decided to buy them!

4 comments:

Amos said...

I love those great cheap finds that make life so much better. Like my shoe shelf, it has made my closet so much better.

Speaking of the razors, YOUCH! I can't say I've ever had a woohoo ouch, I just avoid that kind of shaving. I'm sure they will be worth every penny.

Logzie said...

I had read this post right before I went to the grocery store and I was glad I did! I picked one up too! What a FAB idea MJ!!!

I'm saving mine till we get into the new house or I'd take a picture for you.

tori said...

ok i so need to invest in one of those things too. i need lots of organization in closets, playroom and house in general....
you rock with ideas. thanks!

t

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Seriously I have never heard anyone call it a woohoo before and can honestly say I am sitting at my computer at this very moment laughing so hard I might go tinkle! I love it! you are amazing and I understand!