II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

wish me luck...

I'm going back to the gym after being gone for 2 weeks. Actually...it's more like 3 weeks since I only went once the week before Christmas. Augh....I know it's gonna kick my butt. But, that's a good thing. I did my Wednesday Weigh-In yesterday and sure enough...as always it was 147. I should be happy about that though...I could have been like the majority of Americans and GAINED weight...so 147 isn't too bad. But now it's time to get that extra 13 pounds off and reach my goal of 135 by V-day. Also, my 10 year anniversary is coming up (in March) and if I can weigh 135...I will weigh exactly the same as what I weighed on my wedding day. Maybe I'll even put my wedding dress back on for old times sake and take a picture for all of you to see!
Okay...off I go!

4 comments:

Logzie said...

Good for you! You're such an inspiration Jen!

KC said...

You Go Girl!!!! :)

We continued our workouts over the holidays, and this is the first year that I have gained weight between Thanksgiving and Christmas! Woo-Hoo!!! I am so excited!

My offer still stands, if you reach 135 by V-Day, I'll send you $20 to put toward a New Pair of Jeans. :)

(I gave this Challenge back at the beginning of December...when I found out that if someone tells you you can't do something, you find a way to make it happen....so PROVE ME WRONG GIRLFRIEND: There is no way you can reach 135 by V-Day!) :) Love ya!

KC said...

Oops: Typo:
"This is the first year I have NOT gained weight"! ha-ha

Kate said...

What a great goal - I KNOW you can do this Jen! Just keep lookin at that wedding dress and think of how great you'll feel when you can slip into it (our our of it!) for the hubby. Bust your butt at that gym today and you know you'll feel great afterwards. The hubby and I are doing Jillian's DVD after work today. I miss her! Keep us posted on your progress. Did you sign up for the Million Pound Challenge? Check it our on the BL site.