II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So here are the last 2 pages of the "construction phase" of our home. The rest of the pages in this book will be of the improvements we've made to our property (trees, shop building, pool, etc.) as well as the "construction phase" of my parents home (which is a few acres behind ours). It's a boring book to most....but for us...it'll be our history someday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kate said...

very nice. Your home is very important, so why not document it? Love it Jen! Way to go!

PS - I like BL now that there are just two teams. Seems like less drama and more focus on weight/eating. What happened to Jillian's team??? Yikes! Hope they focus on food a lot more next week.