II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

We're Famous!

After I uploaded that picture of our snow-family to my computer, I sent off a copy to our local news station. Sure enough, they put it on the news tonight. Too bad my camera doesn't have sound...but here is the video anyway! Cool!

6 comments:

Logzie said...

Oh my gosh...THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KC said...

Wow! Congrats Jen!!!
BTW, it's wednesday!!! :)

Kate said...

that's awesome! It's good to see some "good" news on for a change!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh that is way cool! i never would have thought of sending the news the pic. glad you got to really enjoy the snow :)

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Wow that is so great! You go girl! I hope you kept those boobies on there! that would have been even funnier! LOL.

Tammy said...

Way too cute, Jen! We LOVE stuff like that at the TV station. We're always trying to get people to send things in, so keep it up... I'm sure your hometown station is the same way!

P.S. Loved the boobies :)