II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh BABY!

My best friend from elementary school, Amy, who has remained one of my closest friends all this time, came to visit me this weekend!!! She had her first baby, Easton, (you might remember him from his Mmmmm....Boobies! shirt) in November of last year and this is my first time to get to see him. What a CUTIE pie he was! Holding him brought back all those feelings of wanting another little squirt of my own. Here are some pics from our visit.




Also, here is a pic of Brooklyn with Hannah Montana!

1 comments:

Kate said...

this must be where those baby urges have been coming from ? ? ?

what a sweetie pie!