II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

ringtone

By the way, I decided on a ring tone finally. I know most of you probably think I am sucha dork for worrying about what ring tone to have...but hey...my phone rings a lot..I want it to be a song I like! ha ha
Anyway, I decided on the chorus part of a new song called "Sexy Can I". I know....it sounds bad. I wish I could put the little sound clip on here so you could all hear it but I am not nearly that technologically advanced.
Anyhow, thanks to those of you who gave me ideas! Just FYI: Kate, I had to giggle when I saw that you had suggested Strawberry Wine. That was my favorite song for YEARS. Sadly, that was during a period of my life that I was WILD and it has some pretty raunchy memories attached to it...so I steer clear of that song pretty much now. And Tammy...loved your ideas!! Probably would have picked one of them until I heard this song the other day and LOVED it!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Love "Sexy Can I" (even though I'm not a fan of Ray J. Boo on him.) You know another good one? "Silver Lining" by Rilo Kiley. I love the beginning of that song! Here's the YouTube link if you want to check it out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h6-W3fCUok8