II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Saturday Post-a-Thon

Didn't you guys know that today is the official Saturday Post-a-Thon on Blogspot? You are all supposed to do as many posts as you can in one 24 hour period.
I hope you are all posting as much as me or I might just win the prize!
Okay...if any of you are actually believing that...then I just GOT YOU. There is really no such thing as a post-a-thon although I think it might be a fun idea! I just had a list going on my desk of stuff to post and now I am finally taking a minute to do it.

By the way, I am so blessed! Not only did I get to get all that great Pampered Chef the other day for a great price...but my mom ended up getting $60 worth of free products...and she is giving that to me!!! Woohoo! I don't know what I am gonna get yet, but I am gonna be one mean, lean cooking machine!! hee hee

0 comments: