II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

For the Diva

Hey Diva, I saw you checked my page. Ya, I'm still scrappin'. Last week I did baby shower invitations and then a night or two ago I did this page. Wish I had more time to scrap more often! It's like therapy for the soul!


Ps. PLEASE tell me you can see the pregnant woman sillouette on the invitation! No one hardly saw it!

3 comments:

Logzie said...

I looked at that picture forever trying to figure out what that "design" was or how you did it. Now I can totally see that it's a silouette of a pregnant woman! How cool!

Kate said...

that silhouette is awesome! great job Jen - you're so creative!

Chantel Dawn said...

Oh I loved it!! I'm so impressed! I hope i got this creative trait from you as well as the "organized" trait! MY AUNT IS SO COOL!
And I totally saw the silouette- ingenious! Ha Ha Love you Babe!