II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

That bad?

So---I can take a hint. I am figuring that since I've YET to receive ONE comment on my "Hot Mama" video...that you guys didn't like it and were just left SPEECHLESS???

I thought it was so cute and fit me to a T (not that I am a hot mama...but that I am always trying so hard)

Anyhow, sorry if I offended anyone.

I feel like CRAPOLA today. I suspect I have a fever, my head feels like a bowling ball and my neck is achy. I have some funky pain in my sternum/ribcage that has been keeping me up at night and I cannot figure out what in the world it is. My husband is considering the whole changing-jobs thing again and we visited a new church this morning that really ministered to us. I feel torn in a hundred different directions. We also had a loooooooooooong parent-teacher conference with Brooklyn's teacher last week and I feel more pressure than EVER to spend quality time working with her every day...time I just don't seem to have and that she despises. My FIL is back staying with us again and my son is going through the most disobedient stage of his life yet. The kid just simply won't obey. Threats of a "paddlin" don't even phase him.

I'm sure it'll all be fine tomorrow...but for today....ICK! Anyhow, I think I am gonna go scrapbook for an hour or two. The kids are at my parents for a bit and Matt and his dad are watching a movie in the other room. Maybe a little scrappin' will take my mind off all this stuff...???!?!?

Love & Miss ya'll and your comments!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

I wasn't offended one bit. I think that video is HILARIOUS! I love it when he says "I don't want the girl you were at 17." Whew!! Makes me feel better because I was much hotter when my husband and I met. And I was 18! And at the very end when they're in bed... ADORABLE. I think its so cute that he laughs at her.

Sorry to hear about all the life stresses. Hang in there. Tomorrow will be a better day :)