II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Romance & Relaxation...here I come!!!

I had really wanted and planned on doing a big post about my 10th anniversary...but time got away from me and now here I am...9:19 pm on the night before my departure and I still haven't done it---and I don't have time to now either. I still need to finish laundry and pack before I go to bed. Anyway, I'll be "out" for a bit...so that's why you won't be hearing from me. Don't worry though...I'll be in good hands and good company! I'm so giddy about getting to spend 4 whole days with just me and my handsome hubby! This is what I have to look forward to: horseback riding, a wildlife tour, a 60-minute couples massage, shopping, a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride, fishing, a 2 person private jacuzzi, chocolate covered strawberries......just to name a little.
I hope and plan to come back feeling like a whole new, rejuvinated me! Talk to you all soon!!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary!! And have a WONDERFUL trip. Sounds like it will be amazing! Ahh... grown up time. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do. And that's not much ;)HA!

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Happy anniversary! that is great! well i hope you have a great time and you shouldn't worry too much about those of us still here in blogville! we will of course miss you! Enjoy no kids! LOL

Mojonah said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful time without the kids! Enjoy the quiet, romance, and relaxation!

KC said...

Congratulations on 10 years! WOW! Time flies when your having fun huh. Can you believe it will be 12 for us this July? Where does the time go?
It sounds like you are all set for a "dream" vacation with your hubby. Enjoy every moment of it!

Logzie said...

I am so excited for you!!...and maybe a little bit jealous...nonetheless still excited!!

ENJOY yourself!!

Oh yah, and the most important part...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Kate said...

can't wait to read how it went! hope you're both having a fabulous time!

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Anniversary! I hope you had a great time on your trip. :)