II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Mission John 10:10

I've been debating about bringing this up with you all or not...but it keeps coming back to me that I should...so I am gonna go ahead and post it and leave it completely up to you guys if you want to participate or not.
My neice who is 19 and is an amazing woman of God already at this early age is in her 2nd year of "Masters Commisson" a school much like Rhema that prepares you to go into the ministry. One of her good friends who is also in her 2nd year of school has come up against some problems in her family which have caused her parents to not be able to pay for her last semester of school there. Chantel (http://chantelb.vox.com/) my neice, has come up with an idea to help her finish! (well, she would totally want me to give ALL credit to God who gave her this idea). Anyway, she's calling it Mission John 10:10.
For those of you who don't know...John 10:10 says, "For the thief (satan) comes to steal, kill and destroy, but I (Jesus) have come that you might have life and have it more abundantly."
The devil is certainly trying to steal and destroy this young girls life/future right now.
So....the idea is...if 10 of the 2nd year students can each get 10 people to give $10 to this girl, she would have enough money to pay her tuition.
So far, the idea has worked a little...but they still need more help. I just thought I'd extend the invitation to you all. If any of you wants to contribute $10, it would be greatly appreciated! Just leave me a comment and I'll tell you where to send it.
Ps. PLEASE don't feel pressure to participate in this (with money). She can always use your prayers too! (BTW, her name is Belinda)

4 comments:

Amos said...

Count me in! Where do we send it, I checked out the website, looks like an awesome ministry.

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

I second that! Hook me up to hook her up! Even if it wasn't anything real its only $10!

Chantel Dawn said...

Jenni Lynn you're brilliant! Thank you so much for your support! And thank you friends for stepping out for a stranger! God is totally gonna rock your socks off because of your giving! I have to be honest that it was Scott's idea, and I just adopted it. But I can assure you that God has used him to speak into my life more than I could count! Jenni, I love you and can't wait to talk to you again!

WifeMotherMe said...

Please email me @

WifeMotherMe1@aol.com