II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sonic

Today after my workout at the gym, I took the kids by Sonic for lunch. I "splurged" and ordered myself an order of Cheddar Peppers (my absolute favorite snack EVER) and a water. I was really feeling bad about splurging though...since I am on such a strict diet right now. As soon as we got home, I ran to my computer and pulled up the nutrition and YIPPEE!! There are only 290 calories in a full order!!! I think I might just make that my weekly treat! I'm sure there is no nutritional value in them...so I don't want to make a habit of eating them all the time...but once a week won't hurt anything and then I won't feel so deprived.
Speaking of Sonic... I have a Love/Hate relationship with their cups. I love them for me...but HATE them for my kids! See picture below. This is what happens almost every single time I order a drink for my kids from Sonic. Grrrrrr.......


0 comments: