II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's the New Thing!

Uppercase Living. Ever heard of it? It may be popular in other areas, but in our area, it's just starting to really catch on. I went to my first party a few weeks ago and I was completely overwhelmed with all the choices! I ended up buying only 1 thing that says "Family" and signed up to have a party of my own. Here are some pics of the thingy I bought and the web link if you want to see all the stuff they have. www.uppercaseliving.com (Demonstrator ID: 305998 Token: Sowell)
It's vinyl lettering that goes directly onto your wall or anything really. You can even stick it on the windows of your car! Some of my favorites were on kids toyboxes or little step stools or even on just a single peice of floor tile.
Anyhow, I will be placing orders if any of you wants anything...but that is absolutely NOT why I posted about this...I just wanted to show you what I did today.

Ps. I did want to say that I am not totally happy with how mine turned out. The actual product is gorgeous and I love it...but I think the spot I put it was too big for the actual size of the square..and it kind of gets lost. I think I will look for a really big, fun frame to put around it to really showcase it.

4 comments:

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Well I love it! If I had any money I would probably get something from you but I am broke! Yeah Logzie took all my money! just kidding.

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

It looks good! I think adding a frame around it would be pretty!!

Logzie said...

Yah...I love the frame idea!! Go for it! Sometimes Hobby Lobby has awesome deals (like 90% off!!!) on some of their just wooden frames...no glass.

smiling's my favorite said...

i like it...