II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Kids

The other day I was sitting at my desk and I could hear the kids CRACKING up. Brooklyn comes running in here saying "Mom, you have to come see Grant!" I was like, "Honey, I'm busy. I'll come in a little while." She said, "Mooooooooommm, Puh-leeze come now. You HAVE to see this!" I could tell it must really be something...so I got up and this is what I saw:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! She had locked her brother in the dog cage!

Also I wanted to mention that Brooklyn got Tiger Cub of the Month for her class this month so we went and watched her at the assembly yesterday get her little ribbon. Here is a pic of her (3rd kid from left) getting recognized.

By the way, I have finally figured out how to get that ugly yellow date from printing on my pictures now...so from now on, it'll be gone! (I can hear Teya saying YEAH! right now! ha ha)

2 comments:

KC said...

When we would have Toby's crate in the house, the boys were pretending that it was their jail. They kept locking each other up inside. Crazy Kids! :)

Tammy said...

That's hilarious about Grant in the cage! Sometimes I would like to put my kids in there for a few hours. I kid, I kid :)

And congrats to Brooklyn!