II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Doin' Double Duty in Da Shower

It was time for another bath for Ms. Sadie girl...so today, being the ever multi-tasking queen, decided to just stick her in the shower with me and see how that worked. IT WAS WONDERFUL! It was SO easy and painless to just bend over and suds her up and then I just let her sit in the bottom of the shower while I did my washing and by the time I was done... she was all rinsed out! And amazingly enough..she seemed to enjoy it! She just got comfy by my feet and laid down the entire time! This is definitely the way I will be bathing her from now on. No trying to climb out and if she shakes...it's no big deal. Just thought I'd pass the idea along....

(Now Logzie and Amos, if you can give Grover and Beau showers with you.....I will really be impressed! hee hee)
Oh...and of course...my camera goes EVERWHERE with me...so while we were in there, Grant grabbed it and snapped a shot! Good thing his fingers were covering the left side!!

0 comments: