II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hair it is...

My new hair do. Well, really it's not much of a difference in the cut...she just cut it more bluntly this time instead of so shaggy...but I really went all out with the color this time. She (my marvelous hair girl) put FOUR different colors in it this time. I got dark brown, light brown, red and blonde. You can really see the color when you are looking down at my roots..but here's a pic of it wet showing the colors...and then dry.

3 comments:

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

Your hair is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to your Uppercase living party and I'm enjoying your blog!!!

Kate said...

very very cute!

KC said...

Cute hair! I love the colors and the cut!