II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kickin' butt

That's what I'm doing. I got off the couch and went to kickboxing last night at 7:45 pm and then back up and there again this morning for Core class and 30 minutes on the elliptical. Plus, I got some cute new stuff to work out in...so that always makes me feel better!
I am beginning to think I REALLY want an elliptical machine (for at home). I have a treadmill...but it is a 1970's model and it is LOUD. Like I mean, if you have it on, you can't even hear the TV or the radio--even if they're turned up full blast! Plus, it hesitates about every 5th step which is really frustrating when you've got a good pace going. I'm not really complaining, it was given to me for free by my brother and I lost the first 30 pounds of my weight walking on that thing 30 minutes every day...so it's been a major blessing...but now I'd really like to get something smaller and quieter that I could do in the house (not in the garage) while I watch TV. I honestly think I would exercise while I watch TV if I could actually hear the TV over the machine I'm on. So if any of you wanna sell one......:o) (R.S.)
Oh and I ordered myself a bathing suit online yesterday! I don't do online shopping...so this is kinda weird/exciting....but I REALLY liked this suit and the store never had my size in...so I ordered it. I got the tankini top, the binkini top and the bottoms. Hopefully they fit. I loved the color (fall cork) and it's really shimmery metallic. Here are some pictures:

4 comments:

Kate said...

cute suit! Keep kicking butt Jen! And thanks for the motivation. I had a hard time seeing beyond the cellulite in the mirror today and now, as you have proven, swimsuit season is not far off. Must do more squats!

Tammy said...

Working it, indeed! Geesh... I'm tired just reading about your workout! You're going to reach your goal and probably surpass it at that rate!!! You'll be smokin' hot in that swimsuit :)

Amos said...

WooHoo! That swimsuit is sa-weet! And it will be even sweeter on you! Nice find.

KC said...

Very Cute Suit! Congrats!

Wow! You are working out hard. Good Job! Now, just watch out on the diet, and you'll be at your goal weight in no time!