II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ring ring

I am SO ready for a new ringtone on my phone. I want a cool song...something that sort of "describes" me. I can't think of a thing. So, I am asking you...my fellow bloggerbuds...to tell me what song would you suggest? What songs lyrics would make you think of me? If you are really into helping me with this you can actually go to Tmobile.com and look at the list of possibilities! However, I don't expect any of you to really do that...
Even if you can't think of a specific name of a song...tell me what you think the song should be called or what it should be talking about. Maybe that'll help....
Thanks!!

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Hey Jen did you know they have a program on ebay that you can get and make your own ringtones out of songs that you already own. My hubby makes me all kinds of them, it is wonderful!

Kate said...

hmmm . . . I'm thinkin something country. Like "Strawberry Wine" maybe? Something that'll get you thinkin' about summer

Amos said...

I am sooo not the one to ask this question. I have one song for my hubby, and then just boring ringing for everyone else. Hope you find something cool.

KC said...

I'm thinking something about "fitness", "workout maniac", or the Biggest Loser Theme music!"what have you done today to make you feel proud? it's never to late to try..." :)
Sorry, that is all I can come up with at the moment. I tried getting onto TMobile, but it would't let me do anything without logging in, but I'm w/ AT&T.

Tammy said...

Is 'Cecelia' by Simon and Garfunkel an option? Such a fun song! How about some Spice Girls? Maybe Britney? 'Work It' by Missy Elliot is a good one. One of my friends still has Justin Timberlake's 'Sexy Back' and I still love listening to it when I call her. Something fun and upbeat for sure :)