II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh....do I or don't I???

I typed up a big, ole' long post yesterday about something but I didn't publish it because I had to get up and didn't get to finish. Then now as I sit down to finish it and hit publish, I decided to just hit "delete" instead. It's one of those things. You know it'd make a GREAT blog story, everyone would probably enjoy reading it...however...it borders on the line of being interesting and funny versus private and personal. I'm sure my super-private hubby would much rather me NOT blog about it. Then you've got me...Mrs. I-don't-have-a-single-secret-in-the-world who would tell a perfect stranger my most intimate details! Grrrr.....

Anyway, I am not going to elaborate on the subject. If you want to know more...you can e-mail me...but I am just going to say that if you are married, you should buy the game "101 nights of Grrrreat Sex" by Laura Corn. Believe it or not....it's really not a "sex" game. It's about 70% trivia questions, 10% writing your spouse notes, 5% eating chocolates, 5% dressing up, 5% massages and 5% actually getting some action.
The night we got this game Matt and I laughed so hard and had more fun together than we have had in years. For the $21 we spent on this game....I recommended EVERY married couple getting one and at least giving it a try. I promise it will get you talking and laughing and remembering why you fell in love in the first place!

3 comments:

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

So I would have to say some day WHEN I get married I will take your advice and buy this game but for now it looks like it would be pretty interesting!

tori said...

ok i will bite, where do you buy it?

Jen said...

you can get this game at Spencers in the mall...or probably online too.