II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One hundred and fifty nine


I came across a sale the other day. A GOOD sale. 10 cents per greeting card at a local drugstore that was going out of business. I bought 159 of them!!! I spent a whole $15.90...which is what I'd normally spend on about 4-5 cards! And..these weren't cheapo cards either. I am talking about $3, $4 and even some $5 cards! I have a card for everybody for every occasion under the sun! Of course, there will still be a time or two when I'll need something extra special and I'll go buy one...but for the most part...I have it covered! Cool huh?

Believe me, the other people in line behind me at the store were shaking their heads! ha ha

4 comments:

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Ok so this is the greatest buy I have ever seen anybody make! I love it! You should share the wealth! LOL

KC said...

Wow! Great Buy! I wish I would run across sales like that. You were smart to stock up while you had the chance. Good Goin'! :)

Kate said...

Holy moly, that's a lot of cards! I love sending cards too, and especially receiving them. My b-day is Dec. 8th if you run out of people to send them too - lol :)

Tammy said...

So awesome! I did that once (although I didn't score as many as you did!) when a Big Bear store was closing. I'm STILL using the cards to this day and that was 3-4 years ago.