II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Puppy Love

Sadie finally got her first bath (we were waiting on her stitches to heal). Poor little girl...she was shivering so bad! I wrapped her up in a towel and then dried her with the hair dryer...which totally freaked her out.
Of course, I had to do something to make her look girly...so we painted her toenails!


Here she is after the whole ordeal...zonked! It's a lot of work looking good, huh Sadie? ha ha


4 comments:

Kate said...

lol - that is TOO FUNNY! and again, because I notice weird things, nice countertops! I been wanting something similar for our place.

Amos said...

Can't say I've ever seen a pooch with painted toenails, but she sure is cute with them! I need to get over there and snuggle with that adorable pup!

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

You and sadie Rock! That is so what I want to do to my puppy!

Tammy said...

She's too cute! And I'm lovin' the toenails.