II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Boobie poll has closed...

This was a fun poll. There were 19 votes in all! Looks like the majority of us just wish we could get a little work done and we'd be in love with our girls. Here are the final results:

When asked what you think about your boobies:
2 of you said "I love 'em"

3 of you said "If only they didn't touch the top of my waistband"

3 of you said "If only they were bigger"

2 of you said "If only they were smaller"

7 of us (me included) said "If only I could spend some money on them"

and for the 2 lucky ones in the group, you said : "If only they were real"

One of these days when I have more money than I know what to do with, I'll get laser hair removal and my twins put back up where they go...but for now...thank God for good razors and mega-supportive sports bras!!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

There should be some kind of boob swap - I can give some of my excess to those in need!!

There should also be a non-surgical way to get the girls up off the floor! My friend Lisa once joked that we could nurse our second children... standing up!! HA!