II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

boys

My son peed on our gigantic, beautiful mirror! Yes, you read that right. Apparently to amuse his sister, our 3-year-old son pulled his pants down and urinated on the mirror in our entryway!!! Brooklyn was doubled over in giggles...but me...I was just stunned. What in the WORLD would possess my sweet, usually obedient, quiet son to do something so ridiculous!?! After he realized that mommy wasn't going to find this funny, he was VERY remorseful. I talked with him before I bent his little butt over and gave it a good whack with the paddle and then made him clean the mess up...but still...I just kept shaking my head like "what in the world??" When I told Matt I couldn't believe he'd done it...Matt said, "I can." I guess boys will do anything to make girls laugh.

huh...

6 comments:

KC said...

All I can say is "just be thankful you only have ONE boy". haha Just try have TWO! :)

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Ha Ha Ha! I am sorry but that is so funny! And knowing my sense of humor if my son did that I probably would have fell to the floor roaring! It is one of those things that is so unexpected that you just have to laugh about it and you don't know what else to do! I am going to laugh about this one for a long time! Good one Grant! 100 points for Grant!

Jenelle said...

That is amazingly boy. There are lots of times that I shake my head at what my boys do and hubby just says they are boys. Write these things down and read them later. They get funnier the further removed you are from the situation.

Beverly said...

Oh yea, sound like you are definately starting to enter the Grant is really a boy stage of life. Like Kandy said be very thankful you only have one. I honestly think my 2 boys set in their rooms thinking of ways to try to get mommy to pull her hair out today. Gotta Love Em!!

Kate said...

oh my goodness! kudos to you, though, for making him clean up the mess. I probably would have stood there just gawking at him wondering what the heck possessed him to do that!

tori said...

i agree with what kc said. try having 2 boys and a little girl who wants to pee like her brothers.....

:)