II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, February 15, 2008

If the bed fits...

Sadie has decided she rather likes snoozing in Sam's big bed. Amazingly enough...if she stretches out...she fits! The other night I saw her laying in Sam's bed but I couldn't find Sam anywhere....until I finally glanced in Sadie's little crate..and there he was! He'd crammed himself in there!! I giggled and giggled.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

KC said...

This picture, and then the one of Sam in her crate are hilarious! You can see who rules the roost huh! haha :) Poor Sam, getting booted out of bed by the new kid. haha