II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sunday Bliss

Ingredients:
baggie of cheddar cheese squares on left side
baggie of cracked wheat crackers on right side
bottle of ice cold water on end table
1 old, cushy leather couch
1 frumpy, lumpy throw pillow
TV set to HGTV
laptop (to browse Gap's sale stuff and check items I'm bidding on-on E-bay)
Hubby busy outside working
Kids at next door neighbor's house
windows open
lights off

And I thought I didn't know how to relax......

7 comments:

smiling's my favorite said...

Try no makeup or blow dryer... make the bed? No way, not today!:)

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Ahhh. that sounds perfect!
Glad you got to relax :)

Tammy said...

Oops - I'm the deleted comment! I screwed up on spelling and tried to post again. Maybe I need a day to relax. Ha!

Kate said...

that sounds divine! i keep pressuring hubs for a MacAir so I can blog, read blogs, shop online while watching tv. we shall see . . . . he knows better than any other that a good distraction, another diversion is hardly what i need - ha!

Teresa said...

That sounds perfect...so glad you found some time to decompress and just relax!!!

KC said...

that does sound heavenly. glad you had such a relaxing day.