II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, October 03, 2008

like...Seriously???

I have been on a cleaning rampage in my house today. It all started when I took off my jammies and put on my work out clothes and then stood in the kitchen, leaning up against the island and thought to myself, "I SOO SOO do NOT feel like working out." At which time the "bargaining-me" started presenting alternative options to the "perfectionist-me": "you could just clean house and call that your work-out. It is exercise--all that walking and bending and scrubbing."
Apparently the "bargaining-me" had a pretty good spiel...because that's what I ended up doing in lieu of doing yet another P90X work out. I'm not sure I burned enough calories to even speak of...but DANG my house looks better than it has in .....gosh...probably since we moved into it 2 1/2 years ago! HA!
Anyway, as I was putting my freshly-washed sheets back onto my bed just now, this is what I saw:

Now that is just ridiculous! Why is there a HOLE in the sheets on(only) my side RIGHT where my feet go? I use my PedEgg religiously and my heels are totally smooth at all times. That is just not right! I mean...for a hole to appear like that, you'd think I have sandpaper on my feet or something, but I SWEAR...they're smooth.
That is so embarrassing...but hey...at least now I can justify a new set of sheets (I want those ones like you got Tammy!) and even maybe more than 1 pedicure a year!!!
Gotta find the good in things, right?
T.G.I.F.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

You're cracking me up about your PediEgg comment! Too funny. But that is really weird about the hole. That is the good Lord telling you to get some AWESOME new sheets. He does work in mysterious ways ... the hole is a sign to get some 600-thread count or even higher!! But only if you've got a coupon. Must have a coupon to justify spending that kind of money on sheets. Keep me posted!

Teresa said...

You are too funny Jen!!!