II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pictures

Here are a few pics I've been meaning to put on here. Nothing real exciting. The first 2 are from a couple of weeks ago when we went to our hometown's hs football game. (can you believe it? WE went to a FOOTBALL game!! ha ha)
These 3 are of me and my mom from the women's retreat we went to last weekend. We had such a good time together. Lots of tears, lots of laughter, lots of fun. Just what we needed!

This weekend my brother and his family came up to visit and we are going to the Nightmare. It is supposed to "Scare the hell out of you"....literally. It's put on by a church called Guts Church. As you can tell from the name, they are not your ordinary church. Anyway, I am not particularly looking forward to it--as being scared is NOT something I am into...but I refuse to be a party pooper and everyone (including my hubby) is insisting that I go. I said okay...but I am SO not watching. I'll just pay my $8 and walk through with my eyes firmly shut--thank you very much.
The weather this weekend is unbeatable. Perfect in every way. I almost feel guilty for not spending every waking moment out there--I just don't want to waste it!
This morning Matt and I painted the kids' bathroom. I never have really "done" this bathroom...just always used whatever I had ...but I finally gave in and ordered CUTE shower curtain, rug and towels from PBK and I LOVE them! (had a $25 off coupon!!) We painted a green color called "basil" and I really like it. It's bold...but I'm starting to think I like bold.
Anyhow, as soon as I get all finished putting everything up, I'll show you the before and after pics!
Okay, well, I better get off here and go get ready for tonight! My heart starts beating fast just THINKING about what I'm about to do...augh! :o)

5 comments:

Kate said...

look at the beautiful long hair! It's grown so fast! love it :)

what's your secret? i've been growing out mine too, but it takes so darn long b/c it just keeps curling :)

Christy said...

I can't wait to see pics of the bathroom. I love PBK, especially with coupons!!

I think we have the same shopping habits....

Tammy said...

Great pictures. Your hair looks AWESOME! And I'm sooooo happy to hear you went to a high school football game! Wasn't it a GREAT time? There's nowhere else I'd rather be on a cool, crisp Friday night :)

KC said...

Great pictures. I love your hair! It's getting so long, and looks so pretty! (That picture of you and your mom is great..Love it!)

So, how did the evening go? I've been to one of those shows put on by a church at halloween before (we took a group of teenagers), but it was a different name..may have been the same though. It was REALLY REALLY GOOD! Hope you enjoyed it!

Teresa said...

You look so awesome in that picture with your Mom!!