II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cowboys!

Mama's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys! (can you just hear Willie singing that? :o) Anyway, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture of Grant and my dad at the little rodeo in our town. Grant was SO excited to get to go out for the calf scramble and try to pull the ribbon off the tail of one of the calves. He didn't get one...but it wasn't for a lack of trying! My little guy ran his heart out. Of course, Grandpa had to give him a dollar for his effort! (that's what the kids who got a ribbon were being given as a prize)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: