II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Rodeo Cowboy!

This picture is so funny! The smirk on his face is hilarious! His daddy and Grandpa just took him to the Bass Pro Shop to get a new pair of Ariat "real big-boy" cowboy boots and mommy got him a new pair of Wranglers. We found this leather hat at a garage sale for a quarter and got him the belt a few months ago. When he got it all on--he thought he was hot stuff! I can't help but giggle everytime I look at that little face!! hee hee
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Simmons girlz said...

I love this picture...like father, like son..hehehe