II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Par-Tay!

Saturday night my good friend Teya threw a b-day party for me and my buddy Rachael who happens to be turning 29 just 2 days after me. Anyway, we invited 6 couples and we ate and played Bunco. It was lots of fun. Here are a few pics from that night. One is of my good friend Tori. Teya's husband Rich is behind her though giving her the bunny ears. As you can guess, that is Rachael and Me blowing out the candles on our cake and the other pic is just of the gang all sitting around the table.

2 comments:

Amos said...

So sad that we missed all the fun. Looks like you had a great time though!

KC said...

How Fun! I bet ya'll had a blast. It's not everyday someone throws you a birthday party huh. Congratulations!