II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, July 16, 2007

It's gone...

Well, I am home from the dentist with one less tooth. They went right to work giving me all kinds of nasty shots in my mouth to numb me up and then the dentist came in with what looked like a mini ice pick and dug the thing out. Man...that was not fun. It didn't hurt (just the shots did) but it was very uncomfortable and gross. Now I am chewing on gauze and switching them out every 30 minutes or so. Ick. At the moment, I am gingerly shoveling applesauce into my mouth on the "good side" so I will have at least something in my stomach. I just took a pain pill and an antibiotic and I think I'll go veg on the couch for a while. Hopefully, if I am feeling up to it, I can scrapbook later tonight and REALLY hopefully I will be able to get back to the gym tomorrow. It's been a week and a half since I've gotten to work out and I MISS it!
Okay, hope you're having a good day!

5 comments:

Amos said...

Owwww! I feel your pain. I had all 4 of mine pulled at once. I couldn't eat for like a week. But I was single, 19 and only had to live with myself. It was much easier then. Here is to a quick and easy healing!!

Logzie said...

Atleast you know for sure the pain will be over soon...

Sorry...I'll be thinking about you and praying for a speedy recovery.

P.S.-think of the weight you might loose by not eating solids...:0)

Unknown said...

I just read your earlier post and was surprised to hear they removed it. But at least it is over! I had all 4 of mine removed at once when I was in college, but that was b/c they were crowding my mouth. Well, now you can sympathize with your daughter when she loses teeth and starts growing new ones!

KC said...

You poor thing! I will be praying for a speedy recovery! :)

I still have all of my wisdom teeth, under the gums...None of mine have came in yet, and I will be 30 this year....I have been told that the bottom two are at an angle and when the try to come in, the will push on the bottom on the teeth in front of them...so once they try to come in, I will have to have them removed. So i can't "feel your pain"...but I can pray for you. :)
Love ya girl!

Jenelle said...

Speedy recovery to you and some time without pain and problems with your body.