II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Is this the funniest picture you've seen in a while or what? Ha Ha! After a couple of hours of swimming and doing slip-n-slide, Grant decided he'd had enough and he went inside to get himself dressed. This is what he came out wearing. A stocking cap, Thomas the Engine underwear and Lightning McQueen socks---and that's all! What a silly boy! ha ha

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amos said...

That is hilarious!

KC said...

Hahaha...this looks just like Seth! He actually has those same Thomas underwear. I can't keep clothes on the boy. As soon as we get home, he strips down to his underwear. I ask him where his clothes are, and he says "I have clothes on". I then ask where his shirt/shorts are. He says "I took dem off, I was hot!" haha
BOYS! :)