II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, July 23, 2007

CRAZY CHICKEN

Look at what we found in our garage last night! It about scared Matt's pants off when he walked by and heard a big "Brawk, Brawk" next to his head. This chicken has been hanging around our house for about 2 days now but this particular day, she'd gotten in our garage and flew up on top of our peg board. We had to knock her down with a broom because she wasn't going anywhere. Rumor is that someone dumped her and 2 ducks off out by the road next to our house and it looks like they've made us their new family. Ick. At first we thought it was kind of cool and neat...but now they are everywhere we are--and the kids are scared of them.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amos said...

Ahhhh, I love Banti Chickens. If I had a space I would take her off your hands. I had them growing up, I had one that was so tame she would come jump up and nestle in my lap. I guess yours is probably not that type of chicken yet. Hope she finds her way off to someone else's house for you.

KC said...

Oh the poor chicken. I bet she is scared to death. Imagine, having a nice home and then being dumped off on the side of the road with no where to go. I feel sorry for it. Is there anyone around you who has chickens, or that would want her?

Logzie said...

My my, you find some interesting things around your house Jen!! A snake, a turtle...

Build a coop and get some eggs! :0)

Unknown said...

Maybe you should drop her off at Amos' house. Ha ha! I don't think I'd be too comfortable having her around either. I wouldn't know the first thing about taking care of her. Does she find her own food? That would be cool though if she could lay you some eggs.